First, make sure that centre exams are available in your location, before you proceed.
Then follow these simple steps to book a centre based exam:
- Find a centre offering on-demand centre exams (on-demand CBEs).
- Contact the centre directly to make arrangements to sit your exam(s).
- Pay the centre directly for the exam(s) you wish to sit.
- On exam day, your identity will be checked by the invigilator. Further validity and eligibility checks are carried out, and then the invigilator instructions will be read out.
- On completion of the exam, your provisional result is displayed on screen. Your result will be transferred to your myACCA records within 72 hours.
Special centres for on-demand CBEs
For students wishing to sit an on-demand CBE in a country where there is no paper option, it may be possible to arrange to sit at a CBE centre other than those on the CBE centre list.
To request to sit your on-demand CBE at an unlisted CBE centre, email your request to us at email@example.com with ‘CBE centre not listed’ as the email subject. You should say when you wish to sit the exam. Please note that it may take up to 12 weeks to arrange a suitable venue.
If it is not possible for us to arrange a CBE centre at the location you have requested, you will be offered the opportunity to sit your exam at the nearest listed CBE centre.
If you are taking exams at a special CBE centre, fees may be higher than at a regular CBE centre.