All organisations need to have their performance and strategic development evaluated regularly. In this exam, students will do this by using relevant knowledge and skills and exercising professional judgment to select and apply strategic management accounting techniques in different business contexts.
Exam learning highlights
Students will be able to:
- use strategic planning and control models to plan and monitor organisational performance
- assess and identify key external influences on organisational performance
- identify and evaluate the design features of effective performance management information and monitoring systems
- apply appropriate strategic performance measurement techniques in evaluating and improving organisational performance
- advise clients and senior management on strategic business performance evaluation and on recognising vulnerability to corporate failure.
How students will benefit
Use our career navigator to find out what skills are linked to Advanced Performance Management.
Exam support available
To maximise chances of success in the exam, we recommend students arrange tuition with one of our approved learning partners. Find tuition.
Finally, students can use our supported study resources alongside face-to-face or online tuition.