All three Applied Knowledge exams within the ACCA qualification are taken by on-demand CBE:
- Accountant in Business (AB)
- Management Accounting (MA)
- Financial Accounting (FA)
The following Applied Skills exams within the ACCA Qualification are also taken on-demand CBE:
- Corporate and Business Law (LW-ENG)
- Corporate and Business Law (LW-GLO)
These exams each share a syllabus and exam format with the following exams in Foundations in Accountancy:
- Accountant in Business (AB) and FAB
- Management Accounting (MA) and FMA
- Financial Accounting (FA) and FFA
The first seven exams in the Foundations In Accountancy suite of awards and the CAT qualification are also taken by on-demand CBE format.
Applied Skills exams are also sat by session CBEs in the majority of location. For more information about timetabled session CBEs, please visit the session CBEs section of our website.
Get more information on the Foundation in Accountancy qualifications