Eligibility for the degree
You can gain a BSc (Hons) degree in Applied Accounting while you work towards achieving your ACCA Qualification.
To be awarded the Oxford Brookes BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting you must:
- Complete all ACCA Applied Knowledge and Applied Skills exams - including taking and passing Financial Reporting (FR), Audit and Assurance (AA) and Financial Management (FM).
- Complete and pass the Oxford Brookes University Research and Analysis Project.
- Complete the ACCA Ethics and Professional Skills module according to the Research and Analysis Project submission dates.
- Be up-to-date with the payment of your ACCA subscription fees.
- Demonstrate currency of knowledge by either:
- passing your RAP within 10 years of the earliest of: the date of your first ACCA examination pass, or the date of your first ACCA exemption being granted
- passing 3 ACCA examinations (either Applied Skills or Strategic Professional) within 5 years of submission of your
- being a full member of ACCA of good standing, over 1 year of ACCA Membership (CPD and fees must be up to date)
If you are a member who gained exemptions from Financial Reporting (was F7), Audit and Assurance (was F8) and Financial Management (was F9) then you are not eligible for the BSc Applied Accounting.