Power BI is a self-service business intelligence package from Microsoft that helps you analyse across data sets and really get behind the numbers. It builds on Excel concepts but enables even more powerful data manipulation. It's a tool that every accountant can benefit from.
This course gives you an introduction into Power BI and helps you to develop the skills you need to handle and organise your data beyond what's possible in Excel. You'll explore the features of Power BI, which allow you to connect to, transform, model data. Gain an understanding of the data visualisations available in power BI that enable you to tell a story with your data.
This course will enable you to:
- use Power BI's "Power Query" to connect to and transform your data into a useable format
- gain a deeper understanding of DAX (the language used in Power Pivot Excel)
- build on your ability to analyse data and learn to spot trends and patterns
- tell the story of your data using Power BI's data visualisations
Helping accountants grow
Disclaimer: This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (+VAT)
- ACCA members receive 10% discount
- using code ACCA101
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.