In order for an accounting firm to be successful, it is important to have a clear strategy: the path that the partners and employees wish to travel in order to achieve their goals. 'Planning for your firm' can help you do this by examining the business and strategic accounting planning processes, as well as more detailed policies that govern the development and implementation of the strategic plan within your firm.
This practice management course is part of a series of courses based on the IFAC Guide to Practice Management for Small and Medium Sized Practices and includes knowledge and application modules to help understand the theory.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- how to develop an effective strategy for your firm
- how to manage the internal and external risks a new practice faces
- how to effectively implement your plans for your firm
- how to deal with difficult people when starting a practice
- how to establish benchmarks to manage risks
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount
- iPad/Android compatible.
accountingcpd.net work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.