CPD special offer
Ethical and professional skills in a changing world
As part of the continuing innovations to the ACCA Qualification, the online Ethics and Professional Skills module was created in collaboration with employers, and embeds the highest standards of professional and ethical behaviours.
Our Ethics and trust in a digital age research clearly evidences the need for ethical behaviour into the future – finance professionals should continue to develop their ethical behaviour throughout their career. We recognise this, so are providing free access to the module for our members.
What's included in the module?
Taking approximately 20 hours to complete, the module covers a range of themes such as innovation and scepticism, leadership and team working, and commercial awareness. It is a four-hour course made up of six modules; each module includes videos, interactive assets, case studies and quizzes.
The course includes an assessment with multiple choice questions, which you will need to pass to claim your completion certificate.
Latest module updates
As ethics continues to be a key component of the ACCA Qualification, the Ethics and Professional Skills Module is a core element of that. We have introduced a new unit on data analytics, to ensure we continue to provide the practical skills demanded by employers that will keep ACCA members and students ahead of the curve. The new unit covers areas such as big data and data analytics, different sources of data, and scepticism in data analytics. Please note the below about the updates to the module:
- EPSM was updated on 2 April 2019 to include an additional unit on data analytics.
- Members who started the module before 2 April 2019, and who complete the original version of the module, can claim up to seven CPD units.
- Due to the additional content added, members who start the module after 2 April 2019 and who go on to complete the new version of the module, can claim up to eight CPD units.
- Members who have already completed the original version of EPSM and then go on to complete the additional Data Analytics unit can claim one additional CPD unit.
- Please note, one hour of learning is equal to one CPD unit and members should claim CPD for the time taken to complete EPSM.
CPD special offer
- 20 hours
- Free to
- ACCA members
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.