Certification in Mergers and Acquisitions from the Institute for Mergers, Acquisitions and Alliances (IMAA)
ACCA is delighted to introduce certification in Mergers and Acquisitions from The Institute for Mergers, Acquisitions and Alliances (IMAA).
With 15 years of excellence in M&A education and research, the Institute for Mergers, Acquisitions and Alliances (IMAA) is an international think tank helping organisations and individuals advance their M&A capabilities and become part of the global M&A community.
ACCA members benefit from 20% discount on the online course programs. Use discount code 'ACCA20'
ACCA members can receive extended ‘early bird’ rates for onsite training courses. For further details please contact:
Robert Robinson at email@example.com
Based on IMAA’s best practice frameworks and the body of knowledge for Mergers and Acquisitions, there are three distinct M&A certificate programs and designations. Each program is designed to address the specific needs of professionals and organisations already executing transaction and M&A strategies and of those looking to break into this field.
- International Mergers & Acquisitions Expert (IM&A) - the IM&A program reviews the complete life-cycle of a transaction from strategy, due diligence and valuation all the way to post merger integration (PMI).
- Mergers & Acquisitions Professional (M&AP) - in contrast to the IM&A program, it does not cover integration but instead provides unique insights on how to successfully run an M&A practice.
- Certified Post Merger Integration Specialist (CPMI) -offers a deep dive into aspects of Post-Merger Integration, from pre-closing integration planning to the challenges of integration governance, synergy identification and change management
Online learning information
The online format is a self-study designed course with on-demand video lectures and required readings. The course assignments including real-life business case studies, multiple choice questions, and more. There is no time constraint to complete the online course; therefore you may work at your own pace and take breaks if needed.
- online course fee: $2392 USD (with 20% ACCA discount)
- enrol at any time and start right away
- 100 hours online to complete each course
- leading faculty from academia and the industry
- courses split into four, easy-to-digest modules
- content updated quarterly.
- access to most up-to-date online course content
- IM&A designation upon completion
- first year of annual membership fee
- access to the entire IMAA e-Library
- global network of charter holders and experts.
The certificate courses are assessed via in-course assignments. There is no final examination.