Students will develop the knowledge and skills expected of a finance manager, in relation to investment, financing and dividend policy decisions.
Exam learning highlights
Students will learn to:
- discuss the role and purpose of the financial management function
- assess and discuss the impact of the economic environment on financial management
- discuss and apply working capital management techniques
- carry out effective investment appraisal
- identify and evaluate alternative sources of business finance
- discuss and apply principles of business and asset valuations
- explain and apply risk management techniques in business.
How students will benefit
Use our career navigator to find out what skills are linked to Financial Management.
Exam support available
To maximise chances of success in the exam, we recommend students arrange tuition with one of our approved learning partners. Find tuition.
Finally, students can use our supported study resources alongside face-to-face or online tuition.