As auditing becomes more specialised and more responsibility is placed on the auditor, the International Standards on Auditing (ISAs) are going through some changes.
This course examines the latest changes to the ISAs, including the new International Standards on Quality Management, ISQM 1 and ISQM 2.
It also looks at some of the more contentious areas of audit that cause problems for firms, including specific issues with audit evidence highlighted by file reviewers, and how to ensure the auditor’s report and the audit opinion is appropriate.
This course will enable you to:
- stay on top of recent updates to the International Standards on Auditing, and the new International Standards on Quality Management
- recognise the ongoing issues with the auditing of going concern assessments, and plan to meet evidence and reporting requirements
- understand the complexities involved when auditing revenue, the statement of cash flows, related parties and property revaluations
- ensure that the auditor’s report contains the most appropriate audit opinion, and any other required information.
- now with personalised course notes to download and keep
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount
- iPad/Android compatible
Helping accountants grow
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 4 hours
- 120 days access
- 75 GBP (exc VAT)
- ACCA members receive 10%
- discount using code ACCA101
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.