Less functional approaches to management have had a big impact on control systems and left the traditional accounting model looking inappropriate and even misleading. This strategic financial management course brings together financial management and strategic management. It will help you access the financial criteria for all management decision making and focuses on two key ingredients: cash flow and net present value. This course will help you think about the role of accountancy in a new dynamic world.
On completion of this online course, you will gain an understanding of:
- the limitations of traditional accounting models in an increasingly dynamic and fast changing world
- how to contribute more effectively to corporate strategy by taking a more proactive and forward looking approach
- how to react to conditions of rapid change through enhanced awareness, anticipation and adaptation
- the use of alternative expressions of profit that start with a recognition of the impact on cash flow of the various stakeholders in a company
- the different relationships between profits, expansion and cash flow model in the traditional accounting and financial management models
- how to monitor the success of projects, strategies and even total businesses by articulating NPVs over time
- how strategic financial management fits together in an integrative model.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount
- iPad/Android compatible
Accountingcpd.net work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.