A series of six bite-size podcasts in partnership with PracticeWeb that will put you in control of how you grow your firm.
This new podcast series in partnership with PracticeWeb looks at how to grow your practice through data driven marketing. After an introductory podcast, we dive into five further podcasts:
- how to use marketing to win the business you want
- whether you should become a specialist firm with a niche focus
- how to create a marketing strategy and plan for your practice
- how marketing can help overcome the price objection
- how to market your firm on a budget.
In the introductory podcast, Mike Crook (Managing director of PracticeWeb) introduces himself and his colleagues Zoe Sweet (Commercial director) and Ray Newman (Head of content and insight) before explaining the series, highlighting the reasons to listen, and introducing PracticeWeb.
Listen and subscribe to this podcast series via our ACCA Conversations podcast page on any of these platforms:
Managing director, PracticeWeb
Commercial director, PracticeWeb
Head of content and insight, PracticeWeb
- 2 hours
- All attendees
- Free of charge
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.