Leaders today operate in a dynamic environment. Technological advancements and increased competition from globalisation have changed forever the way we work in organisations. In this new world of projects and teams, the top-down, command-and-control leadership approach is no longer effective; to be a successful leader you need a new set of skills and techniques.
On completion of this course, you will gain an understanding of:
- why Network Leadership matters
- how Traditional and Network Leadership style complements each other
- how to take practical steps on building the different types of networking relationship
- the network management as a leadership style
- the qualities required by a network manager
- how these qualities are played out in everyday work situations
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- iPad/Android compatible
accountingcpd.net work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party supplier.
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.