Successful accounting and finance professionals are able to cope with a multitude of pressures, difficulties and stresses both in and out of work. Maintaining a resilient mindset will enable you to cope with these pressures and stress, boost your performance and demonstrate greater consistency and leadership in your accounting or finance role.
This course explores the types and the importance of building resilience in a finance and accounting environment. You'll discover the elements required to develop a resilient mindset, including the important role of emotional intelligence. Gain a better understanding of the role that resilience plays in leadership and team dynamics and the benefits it can provide to your organisation.
This course will enable you to:
- cope better with pressures and stresses by understanding the basics of resilience in a finance and accounting environment
- build a “Mindset Office” to help you deal with complicated and stressful tasks
- recognise the fundamental aspects of emotional intelligence that are necessary for achieving a resilient mindset
- identify the importance of resilience to both leadership and within a team
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- iPad/Android compatible
- exclusive member discount available, use code ACCA101.
Helping accountants grow
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
- ACCA members receive 10% discount
- when using code ACCA101
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.