ADIT (Advanced Diploma in International Taxation)
You’ve successfully completed your ACCA qualification, and now you have the chance to further develop your expertise with a globally recognised qualification in international tax.
This is a fantastic opportunity for ACCA members to prove their expertise in international tax and gain a specialist qualification from one of the world's most respected professional bodies. ADIT is particularly relevant to qualified accountants with a tax background who are looking to specialise further in international tax.
- Globally recognised – valued by firms and organisations in industries and sectors around the world, ADIT is acknowledged globally as the leading qualification of its type
- Challenging and rigorous – ADIT is an indicator of your quality and status, enabling you to differentiate yourself from your peers by demonstrating your commitment, expertise and employability
- Enhanced employability – acknowledged by current as past ADIT students, as well as their employers, as a unique differentiator on their CVs and resumes.
ADIT is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Taxation.
By achieving ADIT you will demonstrate:
- knowledge of the key concepts of international tax, achieved by completing the mandatory Principles of International Taxation exam
- in-depth knowledge of international tax issues for two jurisdictions or areas of international tax, achieved by completing any two from a range of optional module exams.
For more information on the ADIT exam modules, view the ADIT examination structure.
Meet the international tax practitioners
ADIT offers a range of professional benefits to anybody working in, or seeking a career in, international tax. Here are the views of a number of ACCA members who have gone on to pursue ADIT.
Registration and examinations
ACCA members should register with CIOT and start preparing for the ADIT exams at least five months in advance of the exam.
ADIT exams are held each June and December, with exam centres available in a wide range of locations around the world.
View the ADIT Prospectus.
ACCA exclusive discounts
ACCA has negotiated exclusive discounts for members to purchase the ADIT self-study course materials from Tolley Exam Training – one of the leading providers of study materials for ADIT.
Utilising the popular and highly successful computer-based Tax Tutor format, the Tolley Tax Training materials have been written by a team of experienced tax trainers and practitioners and take students through the entire syllabus using worked examples and clear systematic explanations of the key concepts involved in each topic. Materials are available for the Principles of International Taxation exam, and a number of optional module exams.
ACCA members can claim a 10% discount both from the correspondence course and the complete course package, which includes the correspondence course, classroom and revision courses. Further information is available from the course providers' section of the ADIT website or by telephoning Tolley Exam Training directly on +44 (0)203 364 4500.