Achieve audit clearance within three weeks of year-end, with less adjustments, stress and errors.
Through his quick month-end reporting webinar series, David has already helped ACCA members to improve their month-end, planning and forecasting processes. Now with this webinar he turns to timely annual reporting.
Participants will receive a comprehensive checklist and invaluable course papers for practical reference.
This webinar will cover:
- the need for change
- getting organised with use of better practice and year-end rules
- effective communication with the auditors, establish an audit coordinator role, post-it re-engineering, scrums and abandonment
- using technology to save time, using consolidation, intercompany and collaborative disclosure management software
- lean year-end activities efficient stock, debtors and fixed asset procedures, hard close at month ten or eleven
- controlling the last mile and maintaining quality, handling the myriad of data, quality assurance of annual report, avoiding the number noise of a constantly shifting bottom line
On completion of this webinar you will be able to:
- recognise the need for change
- cut weeks out of your annual accounts exercise
- tackle your year-end barriers
David Parmenter FCA
David Parmenter FCA (England and Wales) is well known for his thought-provoking and lively presentations. He has been helping finance teams embrace lean practices such as swift month-end and year-end reporting, winning KPIs, 21st century technology, and decision based report. David is a multiple author and has spoken in 31 countries around the world. He has written many articles for Accounting and Business magazine and has partnered with ACCA on a number of lean finance webinars.
David Parmenter webinars
- Lean planning and forecasting for the 21st century part one: How out of date thinking is driving the process
- Lean planning and forecasting for the 21st century part two: Sorting out the planning process
- Lean planning and forecasting for the 21st century part three: Sorting out the forecasting process
- Quick month-end reporting in three days or less - part one
- Quick month-end reporting in three days or less - part two
- Key performance indicators: An introduction to winning KPI's - part one
- Key performance indicators: An introduction to winning KPI's - part two