REGISTRATIONS FOR THIS PROGRAMME HAVE NOW CLOSED
About this certificate
With the increasing availability of broad and deep sources of information, so-called “Big Data,” business analytics is becoming an even more critical capability for enterprises of all types and all sizes. Applied in a wide range of functions - from operations and marketing to finance and strategic planning - organisations who successfully leverage business analytics use the data available to them to gain strategic insights and make better business decisions.
In this twelve-week course, build - or rebuild - your foundational insights in business analytics so you can identify, evaluate, and capture opportunities fast, make better predictions and estimates, and create value for your business.
By completing this course, learners will:
- understand the fundamental concepts and quantitative analytical methods to think critically about data, and the analyses of data, performed by or presented to your team
- practice the most common analytical methods and techniques in various industries and sectors to develop data-driven insights and support your business decisions
- feel empowered to identify and evaluate opportunities for creating value for your organisation
- explore the strategies and challenges to implement analytical approaches within your organisation.
- delivered in partnership with Columbia Business School
- 12 week course - contains six modules, and an optional Python module
- live, expert session for each module - get your questions answered
- complete the course and assessment to earn a certificate to evidence your learning.
- 180 days
- ACCA members 799 GBP
- Non-ACCA members 1499 GBP
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.