ACCA is delighted to introduce certification in Mergers and Acquisitions from The Institute for Mergers, Acquisitions and Alliances (IMAA).
With 15 years of excellence in M&A education and research, the Institute for Mergers, Acquisitions and Alliances (IMAA) is an international think tank helping organisations and individuals advance their M&A capabilities and become part of the global M&A community.
ACCA members benefit from 10% discount on the online course programs and extended ‘early bird’ rates for onsite training courses.
For further details please contact: email@example.com
Based on IMAA’s best practice frameworks and the body of knowledge for Mergers and Acquisitions, there are three distinct M&A certificate programs and designations. Each program is designed to address the specific needs of professionals and organisations already executing transaction and M&A strategies and of those looking to break into this field.
- International Mergers & Acquisitions Expert (IM&A) - the IM&A program reviews the complete life-cycle of a transaction from strategy, due diligence and valuation all the way to post merger integration (PMI).
- Mergers & Acquisitions Professional (M&AP) - in contrast to the IM&A program, it does not cover integration but instead provides unique insights on how to successfully run an M&A practice.
- Certified Post Merger Integration Expert (CPMI) -offers a deep dive into aspects of Post-Merger Integration, from pre-closing integration planning to the challenges of integration governance, synergy identification and change management.
- Legal Mergers & Acquisitions Expert (LM&A) - covers all relevant topics within the M&A process from a legal standpoint: pre-deal, during due diligence and negotiations, as well as post acquisition.
- HR Mergers & Acquisitions Expert (HRM&A) - covers all aspects of the transaction process relevant for HR including strategy, due diligence, Post Merger Integration (Best of PMI), and compensation and benefits.
- International Hospitality Mergers & Acquisitions Expert (IHM&A) - a dedicated training for professionals involved in transactions in the hospitality industry designed with ready-to-use tools and practices for industry professionals.
Online learning information
The online format is a self-study designed course with on-demand video lectures and required readings. The course assignments including real-life business case studies, multiple choice questions, and more. There is no time constraint to complete the online course; therefore you may work at your own pace and take breaks if needed.
- online course fee: $2961 USD (with 10% ACCA discount)
- enrol at any time and start right away
- Approximately 50 hours online to complete each course
- leading faculty from academia and the industry
- courses split into four, easy-to-digest modules
- content updated reguarly.
- access to most up-to-date online course content
- IMAA certification and charterholder status upon completion
- first year of annual membership fee
- access to the entire IMAA e-library with more than 200,000 e-books
- global network of charter holders and experts.
The certificate courses are assessed via in-course assignments. There is no final examination.
IMAA virtual conference
Valuation training with
Prof. Aswath Damodaranon
ACCA members get 20% discount.