Businesses face constant pressure to achieve improved performance and are facing increasing scrutiny on how that performance is being delivered. Finance are traditionally seen as the masters of rigorous measurement to enable financial performance and we have the capability to apply that across the whole organisation.
We can lose sight of measuring what really matters: restricted in our thinking by financial reporting measures and not really identifying the drivers of past or future performance.
This course will highlight which financial measures really matter and then show how to identify business driver measures, including those in a balanced scorecard style approach and those from a sustainability and integrated thinking approach. You will pick up many tips on choosing and designing the right business metrics.
On completion of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- reviewing your metrics against the features of good KPIs
- emphasising value in the selection of financial metrics
- applying a tool to select key non-financial metrics
- aligning metrics throughout the business
- explaining metrics for an integrated view of business performance
- reconsidering your metrics against various design criteria.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs.
BPP is a leading provider of online technical CPD for accounting professionals.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 1 hour
- 12 months access
- 30 GBP (exc VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.