A suite of support for practitioners who want to move their practice on to the cloud, featuring podcasts, webinars and a video.
ACCA UK has developed a suite of resources for practitioners starting on their digital journey or who have only recently started.
Going digital - member experience podcasts
This series of podcasts features ACCA practitioners discussing how they digitalised their practices:
- Graeme Tennick of Graeme Tennick & Co - the emotional journey and mistakes along the way
- Peter Jarman of PJCO Accountants Ltd - practicalities and the importance of an in-house champion
- Eriona Bajrakurtaj of Major's Accounts & Co Ltd - the obstacles to digitalising a traditional family practice and how collaboration with other practitioners would have made a huge difference.
- Gillian French of DNA Accountants Ltd - moving her practice onto the cloud just as the pandemic hit.
ACCA member Alan Woods of Woods Squared walks us through all the software in his practice - his TechStack - and the resulting client experience in this video.
- ACCA member Graeme Tennick shares his experience of moving his practice onto the cloud in his webinar: From a desk-based accountant to a cloud-based accountant in 60 minutes, and further webinar on moving from a traditional accountant to the accountant of the future in 60 minutes.
- Matt Flanagan of Appacus explains how to get the most out of Cloud Accounting & App Stacks for your firm and your clients
- ACCA member Nigel Adams of Ad Valorem discusses how quality data is the foundation of success in an accountancy practice
- ACCA member Rowan Van Tromp of App Advisory Plus explains how you can focus your app research to find the right apps.
- 7 hours
- All attendees
- Free of charge