A suite of support for practitioners who want to move their practice on to the cloud, featuring podcasts, webinars and a video.
ACCA UK has developed a suite of resources for practitioners starting on their digital journey or who have only recently started.
Going digital - member experience podcasts
This series of podcasts features ACCA practitioners discussing how they digitalised their practices:
- Graeme Tennick of Graeme Tennick & Co - the emotional journey and mistakes along the way
- Peter Jarman of PJCO Accountants Ltd - practicalities and the importance of an in-house champion
- Eriona Bajrakurtaj of Major's Accounts & Co Ltd - the obstacles to digitalising a traditional family practice and how collaboration with other practitioners would have made a huge difference.
- Gillian French of DNA Accountants Ltd - moving her practice onto the cloud just as the pandemic hit.
Introduction to apps podcasts
- ACCA member Graeme Tennick shares his experience of moving his practice onto the cloud in his webinar: From a desk-based accountant to a cloud-based accountant in 60 minutes, and further webinar on moving from a traditional accountant to the accountant of the future in 60 minutes.
- Matt Flanagan of Appacus explains how to get the most out of Cloud Accounting & App Stacks for your firm and your clients
- ACCA member Nigel Adams of Ad Valorem discusses how quality data is the foundation of success in an accountancy practice
- ACCA member Rowan Van Tromp of App Advisory Plus explains how you can focus your app research to find the right apps.
- ACCA member Christina Christoforou of CMNC Associates Ltd will look at how you can move your practice onto the cloud at 12.30pm GMT on 23 February 2021. Follow this link to register
- 7 hours
- All attendees
- Free of charge