Are you aware of what makes the most successful teams? Successful team management can provide a multitude of benefits to an organisation, from increasing morale to improving productivity and providing better overall organisational performance.
On completion of this online course, you will gain understanding of:
- your role within the team and what your team needs
- how to focus your management inputs
- how you can provide team direction by translating business goals into team goals
- how you can adapt your behaviour to achieve better results and enhance team performance
- how you can balance your own work with the needs of the team, to increase your productivity
- how you can delegate effectively and provide help without taking over
- how to enable team members to learn the skills needed to do their job better.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- iPad/Android compatible
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount
Helping accountants grow
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
- ACCA members receive 10% discount
- when using code ACCA101
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.