In a world where texts, emails and tweets are often sent without a second thought – and we often work at a distance – the importance of a considered and effective approach to communication has never been greater. What’s more, recent research among employers has shown communication as the number one skill they are looking for in finance professionals.
This course demonstrates how to choose and use appropriate communication methods to achieve your goals. You'll discover how to plan and evaluate your communication activity, while improving your listening, speaking and writing skills. You'll also be able to overcome barriers and successfully communicate across different cultures and challenging professional situations.
This course will enable you to:
- understand the impact of effective communication on you, your organisation and your career
- identify common communication barriers and how to remove them
- improve your listening, speaking and written communication skills
- boost your in-person communication skills as well as mastering effective communication in video calls
- appreciate the influence that context and culture have on effective communication.
- learn at your own pace
- develop your own learning needs
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount
- iPad/Android compatible.
Helping accountants grow
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 4 hours
- 120 days access
- 75 GBP (exc VAT)
- ACCA members receive 10% discount
- when using code ACCA101
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.