What a business needs from finance is evolving. Increasingly, back-office functions have become automated and a different role, that of the finance business partner, has emerged.
The finance business partner plays a key strategic role in a business and has the opportunity to become a trusted business advisor. This requires a different set of skills to the traditional finance back-office function. You will be expected to be strategic, focusing on the value of the information you provide, and extracting and correlating financial figures to help your business make relevant decisions, which are closely aligned with your strategic outcomes.
As a finance business partner, you need: to have credibility and influence within the management team, to be articulate and proactive in your approach and, most importantly, to have a thorough understanding of where your business can create value. This course explores the finance business partner role and how you can develop your skills to become a trusted advisor in your or your clients' businesses.
This course will enable you to:
- understand the role of the finance business partner and how it differs from traditional transactional and management accounting
- become a core part of management decision-making, using financial information to influence and shape outcomes
- help your business interpret the internal and external environment through good information sources so that both financial and strategic targets can be achieved
- identify and overcome the challenges involved with the finance function and finance business partnering
- understand how best to implement a successful finance business partner approach that results in an effective and respected finance business partner role.
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- iPad/Android compatible
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount.
Helping accountants grow
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
- ACCA members get 10% discount
- when using code ACCA101
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.