Before you get started...
You'll need the following to complete your DipIFR application:
- Proof of identification such as driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Official translations of any documents not in English, stamped by a licensed translator who is authorised and qualified to provide translation services.
- work experience form (PDF, 490 KB) (if applicable)
- If any matters listed in bye-law8 apply to you (for example if you have received a conviction or caution or been disciplined by another professional or regulatory body), please ensure you complete the Admission and Licencing Committee form. For those residing in Russia, please also complete the data consent form.
- One of these payment methods