Building on the knowledge acquired in part one of this series, this course provides an introduction to some of the key terms that will be found in most commercial contracts and sets out some of the key issues to be kept in mind when reviewing such clauses.
On completion of this course, you will gain an understanding of:
- how to outline appropriate drafting strategies when dealing with the following topics:
- prices and payments
- exclusion and limitation clauses
- term, termination and consequences of termination.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs.
BPP is a leading provider of online technical CPD for accounting professionals.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 1.5 hours
- 12 months' access
- 45 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.