This course will help you understand the importance of good communication. Good communication allows you to present your ideas and thought in a way which is engaging and persuasive. It will help you improve your ability to question, listen, form a rapport, coach and mentor, and cover what you can do to feel more confident when dealing with conflict. This course is a must have for anyone in the workplace and will provide even the best communicators with useful hints and tips to help you improve your communication skills even further.
On completion of this course, you will gain a greater understanding of:
- why communication skills are vital to success
- how to leverage your chosen mode of communication to maximise impact
- how to improve your ability to question, listen, form a rapport, coach and mentor
- how to present your ideas and views in a way which engages and persuades
- having confidence in dealing with conflict.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs.
BPP is a leading provider of online technical CPD for accounting professionals.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party supplier.
- 1 hour
- 12 months' access
- 30 GBP (exc VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.