Part of a David Parmenter series on 21st century lean finance team practices
Discover 21st century technology you should be using to maximise performance.
Participants will receive a comprehensive checklist and an invaluable outline of reliant technology for practical reference. This highly informative and engaging webinar will cover:
- spreadsheet issues and the rule of 100
- the top six tools for a 21st-century finance team
- planning and forecasting tools
- accounts payable tools
- reporting tools
- consolidation and inter-company software
- collaborative disclosure management software
- electronic board paper tools
- maximizing the use of the existing G/L
- top five lessons when implementing a new system.
On completion of this webinar you will be able to:
- identify common spreadsheet issues and apply the ‘Rule of 100’ to target high risk spreadsheets that should be replaced by more robust systems
- compare the most popular tools used today for planning and forecasting, accounts payable, and reporting to discover the best product/s that will support your organisation
- prepare an implementation plan for a new technology avoiding the common mistakes.
David Parmenter FCA
David Parmenter FCA (England and Wales) is well known for his thought-provoking and lively presentations. He has been helping finance teams embrace lean practices such as swift month-end and year-end reporting, winning KPIs, 21st-century technology, and decision-based report. David is a multiple author and has spoken in 31 countries around the world. He has written many articles for Accounting and Business magazine and has partnered with ACCA on a number of lean finance webinars.
- 1.5 hours
David Parmenter's lean finance webinar series
David is is a leading expert in lean practices that transform finance teams and the implementation of winning KPI’s.