Accountants today have evolved from the stereotypical view of being simply 'grey people in grey suits'. There is now an expectation for accountants to take a more active role in business plans, making them an invaluable part of the strategy development process of an organisation.
On completion of this course you will gain an understanding of:
- the benefits of a formal strategy development model
- the role the accountant can play in strategy formulation
- the key models and tools for appraising the organisation and developing a strategy.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs.
BPP is a leading provider of online technical CPD for accounting professionals.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 1 hour
- 12 months' access
- 30 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.