ACCA "Talking..." series
**Please be aware that these are live discussions and will not be recorded for on-demand listening**
As businesses begin to build the road to recovery post pandemic, how will they be navigating that journey?
Connect with other finance professionals in your industry to discuss how business models and strategies must evolve and how they are focusing on innovation for the longer-term horizon.
The video chats will offer an informal but structured opportunity to interact and share knowledge across your sector and help you to help your organisation recover and thrive.
Virtual conversation dates
- 18 Nov - Talking health & pharmaceuticals (08:30 - 09:30)
- 18 Nov - Talking sustainability risk (12:30 - 13:30)
- 19 Nov - Talking energy and utilities (08:30 - 09:30)
- 24 Nov - Talking property & construction (08:30 - 09:30)
- 25 Nov - Talking cyber security (08:30 - 09:30)
- 26 Nov - Talking Wales - (12:30 - 14:00)
Join us and council member Sharon Critchlow, Director of Discover Your Bounce who will provide a session on managing wellbeing of yourself and your team
- 30 Nov - Talking public sector (10:30 - 11:30)
- 3 Dec - Talking practice - sustainability (10:30 - 11:30)
- 8 Dec - Talking sustainability risk (08:30 - 09:30)
- 9 Dec - Talking wellbeing (08:30 - 09:30)