The days of “last year plus 3%” in forecasting are gone. The Covid-19 pandemic has pretty much destroyed planning and forecasting as we know it.
So what do we do? And how can we forecast in a time of uncertainty?
Our “Forecasting in a time of uncertainty” webinar will help you build a path through the fog of uncertainty. We cannot solve all your problems, but we can give you some tips and guidelines to help you move in the right direction.
Our webinar will cover topics including:
- revisiting the purpose of forecasting
- the problems of traditional approaches to forecasting
- applying Agile principles to forecasting
- criticisms of the Agile approach to forecasting
- dentifying the Levers of Performance
- using simulation to test possible and likely outcomes
- using relative forecasting.
Speaker - Ross Maynard
Ross Maynard is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants. He has worked as a business improvement consultant, coach and trainer for over 25 years, and has presented at conferences in the UK, Australia, Italy and Denmark, as well as written many articles and blogs on process improvement. These can be found at www.ideas2action.co.uk
Ross is author of “Successful Business Growth in a Week” published by Hodder and Stoughton in 1998. He also writes online training courses for several professional institutes.
- 1 hour
- All attendees
- Free of charge
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.