Working in partnership with Microsoft and edX, we bring you one of the latest courses in data science.
Power BI is quickly gaining popularity among professionals in data science as a cloud-based service that helps them easily visualise and share insights from their organisations’ data.
In this fully certified Microsoft data science course, you will learn from the Power BI product team at Microsoft with a series of short, lecture-based videos, complete with demos and quizzes. You’ll walk through Power BI, starting from how to connect to and import your data, author reports using Power BI Desktop, and publish those reports to the Power BI service. Plus, learn to create dashboards and share with business users - on the web and on mobile devices.
Take the course and learn how to:
- connect, import, shape, and transform data for business intelligence (BI)
- visualise data, author reports, and schedule automated refresh of your reports
- create and share dashboards based on reports in Power BI desktop and Excel
- use natural language queries
- create real-time dashboards.
Once you've gained your knowledge and skills by taking the course, gain Microsoft official certification to validate your achievement and increase your job prospects. Exclusively for ACCA members, we are able to offer you a 20% discount off the price of the certficate. Use code ACCAMSFT20 at checkout.
The discount offer is available until 31 December 2018.
- learn from an expert on the Power BI product team at Microsoft
- learn at your own pace, study 2-4 hours per week
- gain a minimum of 12 CPD units
- gain the Microsoft official certification to validate your achievement, using our exclusive discount offer.
Microsoft and edX in partnership with ACCA.