As an asset, property attracts a uniquely complex interaction of taxes. Often there are multiple stakeholders and with a wealth of structuring vehicles ranging from partnerships, corporates, unit trusts all the way through to REITs and PAIFs, it can be daunting determining which structure will work best for you and your clients. Property Tax Tips for Accountants gives you everything you need to ensure you are giving the best possible advice to your clients and organisations.
On completion of this course, you will gain an understanding of:
- how to discuss the nuances in tax with your clients
- how to recognise and avoid the traps that can deny or restrict Principal Private Residence
- the main issues involved with property disposals
- the important elements which determine the tax position of a property
- the new tax provisions of ATED covering the SDLT, annual charging and capital gains arising
- how to identify common problems relating to VAT recovery, change of intentions and TOGCs
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- iPad/Android compatible
- this course has been designed by the Tax Specialists, Gabelle
- this course has been reviewed and is up to date for the tax year 2017-18.
Accountingcpd.net work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party supplier.
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (exc VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.