Finance teams must provide information to meet the developing needs and expectations of a variety of internal and external stakeholders. Some of this is governed by rules and standards like IFRS and local GAAP, but finance leaders need to look at the bigger picture and respond appropriately.
This course discusses how to balance the potential benefits gained from providing information, with the costs of collecting and presenting it. It will help you to futureproof your organisation’s approach by covering some key financial reporting, audit and non-financial reporting trends. It also looks at how to provide context for your financial statements and forward-looking information to your stakeholders.
This course will enable you to:
- identify the different needs of various stakeholder groups
- stay ahead of the standard setters to anticipate financial reporting trends
- identify trends in audit and how they may affect your accounting and reporting policies
- develop non-financial reporting on issues such as carbon performance and sustainability
- tell the story of your business to your stakeholders.
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- exclusive ACCA member discount
- iPad/Android compatible.
Helping accountants grow.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party supplier.
- 4 hours
- 120 days access
- 75 GBP (exc VAT)
- ACCA members receive 10%
- discount using code ACCA101
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.