To be awarded the Oxford Brookes BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting you must:
- Be registered with Oxford Brookes University ie have opted-in to the BSc degree scheme
- Hold a recognised English language qualification certificate and transcript (if applicable), which must be submitted and approved by ACCA, before passing Financial Reporting (FR), Audit and Assurance (AA) or Financial Management (FM). For more information, please download the Recognised English language qualifications document from the 'Related documents' section of this page
- Pass the Financial Reporting (FR), Audit and Assurance (AA) and Financial Management (FM) exams and complete the other Applied Knowledge and Applied Skills exams by exam or exemption. Please be aware that students are required to successfully complete all nine Applied Knowledge and Applied Skills exams at least two months prior to the start of the submission period in which the student is seeking to submit
- Complete the ACCA Ethics and Professional Skills module according to the Research and Analysis Project submission dates
- Complete and pass the Oxford Brookes University Research and Analysis Project.
If you are exempt from any of the Applied Knowledge and Applied Skills exams based on a qualification more than 10 years old, you would be required to forfeit all of the exemptions in order to opt in to the degree programme.
The degree must be completed within 10 years of the earliest date of your first examination pass or the date of your first ACCA exemption being granted otherwise your eligibility will be withdrawn.