Balancing important short-term tasks with the completion of critical but longer term project-based work is a key challenge in project management for finance professionals.
This project management course will give you the skills and techniques needed to handle a project successfully, while ensuring deadlines are kept and objectives met.
This course will enable you to:
- identify the different stages of a project
- understand the possible constraints of a project
- build a successful project team
- decide on a project management approach
- evaluate and monitor project risks
- judge the success of a project.
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount
Helping accountants grow
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 4 hours
- 120 days' access
- 75 GBP (exc. VAT)
- ACCA members receive 10% discount
- when using code ACCA101
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.