High quality, engaging "Story Style" courses for professionals, by ProDio.
What is conflict and what is it about conflict that makes us do anything to avoid it? When conflict is avoided, the consequences of unaddressed emotions and frustrations become even more severe.
This is not your average conflict management course. “Us Underneath” refers to our inner workings, emotions and perceptions - what is happening inside us during conflict. This course will reveal how our own inner conflict significantly impacts our ability to effectively manage external conflicts. Conflict expert Erica Franken and her guests cover not only the fundamental.
- define a conflict
- identify and recognise when a conflict is present in your life
- recognise the warning signs of an amygdala hijack and determine its impact on your well-being
- determine and identify how your subconscious beliefs are formed
- recognise how your beliefs are influencing your conflicts
- identify beliefs that are negatively impacting your conflicts
- distinguish the difference between our reactions in conflict and our core values.
- course is best experienced on the free ProDio mobile app, but access is available via desktop on ProDio website
- the recommended web browser is GOOGLE CHROME for best performance
- learn at your own pace
- access course content for one year.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 2 hours
- 12 months' access
- 20 GBP
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.