Created in collaboration with CFA Institute, this course provides an introduction to climate change and its related economic and environmental impacts, with a particular emphasis on the role of finance professionals in creating and implementing solutions to the global issues in this space. It is a practical and applied digital course designed to support business, finance, and accounting professionals as well as any individual seeking practical guidance around climate change and climate-related finance matters.
On successful completion of this course, learners will be able to:
gain a solid foundational understanding of climate change, its drivers, its risks and consequences, and the role of climate finance.
- understand different climate initiatives and related governance and disclosure frameworks.
- demystify carbon pricing and accounting
- understand the proposition of a sustainable economy and business models.
- gain practical knowledge for integrating climate risk into investment analysis and portfolio construction.
This course is open for global registration. However, learners in Hong Kong should be aware, this programme is eligible under the Pilot Green and Sustainable Finance Capacity Building Support Scheme. Programme code: GTP-383230.
- 10 hours
- ACCA members/affiliates 270 GBP
- Non-ACCA members 300 GBP
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.