Created in collaboration with CFA Institute, this course provides an introduction to climate change and its related economic and environmental impacts, with a particular emphasis on the role of finance professionals in creating and implementing solutions to the global issues in this space. It is a practical and applied digital course designed to support business, finance, and accounting professionals as well as any individual seeking practical guidance around climate change and climate-related finance matters.
On successful completion of this course, learners will be able to:
gain a solid foundational understanding of climate change, its drivers, its risks and consequences, and the role of climate finance.
- understand different climate initiatives and related governance and disclosure frameworks.
- demystify carbon pricing and accounting
- understand the proposition of a sustainable economy and business models.
- gain practical knowledge for integrating climate risk into investment analysis and portfolio construction.
- 10 hours
- ACCA members/affiliates 270 GBP
- Non-ACCA members 300 GBP
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.