High quality, engaging "Story Style" courses for professionals, by ProDio.
In the words of author and business coach Ken Blanshard, “The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority”. In this course, we talk to experts as we explore this concept of influence and why it is so important to long-term success in leadership.
This course will expand your understanding of the word influence, and provide you with a practical understanding and tools to improve your ability to develop interpersonal influence in leadership.
- understand the importance of influence
- differences between influence and authority
- the four recognised competencies of Emotional Intelligence
- four possible influencing scenarios
- Robert Cialdini's Six Levers of Influence
- psychological preference as a model for influencing
- the four basic psychological styles
- push vs pull leadership
- the 5-step practical model for influencing.
- course is best experienced on the free ProDio mobile app, but access is available via desktop on ProDio website
- the recommended web browser is GOOGLE CHROME for best performance
- learn at your own pace
- access course content for one year.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 2 hours
- 12 months' access
- 20 GBP
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.