High quality, engaging "Story Style" courses for professionals, by ProDio.
There can be little doubt that employee engagement is an important issue for those in Human Resources Management and in leadership roles, and it is a topic of conversation in many organisations today. Companies struggle with financial pressures and are trying to improve performance with fewer resources. Having committed and high-performing employees who freely give their discretionary effort is of critical importance; in fact, it is a competitive advantage that can set your organisation apart from the competition.
In this course, you will learn about employee engagement best practices that you can apply directly in the workplace to help raise engagement levels in your organisation.
- identify what employee engagement is and why it matters
- distinguish three observable behaviours of engaged employees
- identify three key factors of intrinsic motivation
- identify four motivation factors that drive high performance
- determine nine behavioural measures of employee engagement
- identify practical tools for measuring results.
- course is best experienced on the free ProDio mobile app, but access is available via desktop on ProDio website
- the recommended web browser is GOOGLE CHROME for best performance
- learn at your own pace
- access course content for one year.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 2 hours
- 12 months' access
- 20 GBP
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.