This course is brought to you by BPP in partnership with CrossKnowledge.
Is just relaying the vision enough to make it operational? This is one of the greatest challenges facing an organisation and many examples of unsuccessful envisioning has shown us that the answer is no. For not only must the vision provide inspiration and motivation, it must provide operational coherence as it changes and affects the deepest parts of your organisations right from your purpose to your behaviours to your environment.
On completion of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- visioneering: creating your vision
- making the vision concrete and operational
- getting your teams to adopt the vision
- the truth behind your organisational culture
- giving freedom of decision
- what is vision?
- vision being only for the elite
- being bold when creating your vision
- aligning vision with identity
- keeping the bigger picture in mind
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs
BPP is a leading provider of online technical CPD for accounting professionals.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party supplier.
- 2 hours
- 12 months' access
- 60 GBP (exc VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.