This course has been updated and now includes enhanced social functionality
Alongside your own technical expertise, communication is the key skill that influences your professional success. In a world where texts, emails and tweets are often sent without a second thought, the importance of a considered and effective approach to communication has never been greater.
This course demonstrates how to choose and use appropriate communication methods to achieve your individual and organisational goals. You'll explore how communication drives successful collaborations and wins support for ideas, while improving your listening, speaking and writing skills. You'll also discover how to communicate in some of the most challenging professional situations.
This course will enable you to:
- understand the impact effective – or ineffective – communication has on you, your organisation and your professional career
- select and apply appropriate communication methods to achieve your goals
- improve your listening, speaking and writing skills
- collaborate effectively with others
- deliver persuasive presentations and negotiate successful deals
- communicate in difficult professional situations.
- learn at your own pace
- develop your own learning needs
- exclusive member benefit – 10% discount
- iPad/Android compatible.
accountingcpd.net work with leading industry specialists to develop bespoke CPD courses.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers
- 4 hours
- 120 days access
- 75 GBP (exc VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.