25+ CPD units
Financial modeling plays an integral part in business decision making, with modelers informing key transactions and critical business decisions. Being able to validate your learning with an accreditation allows you to demonstrate technical modeling skills most valued by employers.
The Financial Modelling Institute (FMI) is the only financial modeling accreditation body in the world. The FMI exists to create and uphold international industry best practices with respect to financial modeling skills. Through its exams and accreditations, the FMI allows candidates, employers and the broader community to recognise true ability in financial modeling.
The Advanced Financial Modeler (AFM) is the FMI’s first level of accreditation. Only candidates who demonstrate the required level of proficiency in the AFM exam can successfully achieve the AFM accreditation, and show validated expertise in financial modeling.
With the Advanced Financial Modeler (AFM) accreditation from the FMI, you can reach the global gold standard of financial modeling. By gaining AFM accreditation you will learn how to:
- demonstrate the technical modeling skills most valued by employers
- create a financial model that can be used as a critical decision-making tool, allowing users to make accurate and informed financial decisions about a company
- use a financial model as a powerful communication tool to clearly and effectively tell the story of a company
- focus your skills in accounting, finance, spreadsheets and general business knowledge to effectively forecast a company’s financial statements.
Gaining AFM accreditation - the exam
To gain AFM accreditation you will need to demonstrate your modeling skills in a rigorous four-hour exam (completed in Excel), where you will build an integrated three-statement model from the beginning.
Learn at your own pace to prepare for the exams. The learning materials include videos and practice exams; there will also be live sessions delivered by the FMI team in the run up to the exams.
25+ CPD units
- 25 hours
- ACCA members/affiliates 450 GBP
- Non-ACCA members 555 GBP
- REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.