Up to 3.5
CPD special offer
Enjoy mobile audio CPD courses anytime, anywhere, without having to look at your screen.
“Story Style” mobile audio courses that allow you to listen and learn while on the go, with hands and eyes free!
ProDio creates immersive audio courses for finance professionals with our “story style” production process, industry expert instructors and mobile audio technology. Our audio courses are modern, relevant, engaging and verifiable; a flexible and convenient alternative for ACCA members to improve their skills, knowledge and professional competence. Let our internationally qualified and experienced instructors expand your knowledge in the areas of ethics, risk management, change management, client acquisition and leading people.
Courses are available on the ProDio mobile app and can be downloaded for offline listening without wifi or data. Each course is divided into 10-15 minute modules so you can learn whenever convenient for you – commuting, exercising or doing routine tasks without looking at your phone or screen.
New low prices are:
- 1 hour mobile audio course: 15 GBP
- 2 hour mobile audio course: 20 GBP
- 2.5 hour mobile audio course: 25 GBP
- 3 hour mobile audio course: 35 GBP
The courses available to ACCA members are:
- NEW: Talent magnet: employee retention
- Intercultural leadership
- Conflict management: us underneath
- Ethics: Conversations
- Ethics: Lies, Alternative Facts and Professional Skepticism
- Leading through Influence
- Acing your Strategy
- Promoting Employee Engagement
- Leading Digital Transformation
- A Risky Business: Risk management tools for professionals
- Client Acquisition: Ethical strategies for attracting and retaining great clients
- Focus on Change: Change Management Essentials
- Conflicts of Interest Unpacked
Try the FREE ethics resources for ACCA members
The Exploring the IESBA Code series, developed by IFAC in collaboration with the International Ethics Standards Board for Accountants (IESBA), is intended to promote awareness, adoption and implementation of the International Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants (including International Independence Standards).
The complete CPD solution
ProDio’s mobile audio CPD courses are downloadable on the free ProDio mobile app, available on the Apple Store or Google Play Store, so you can take your courses with you and learn anytime, anywhere. Your account and courses can also be accessed seamlessly through any web browser.
Once you have completed a course, you can print off your completion certificate as a record of your learning. These are stored for you and can be accessed at any time through your account.
- sign up choosing "ACCA" as your association for ACCA members' benefits
- listen through the free ProDio app for the best experience
- audio courses meet clearly defined learning outcomes
- handouts, course transcripts, quizzes and a completion certificate are included
- led by international level instructors, including interviews with global experts
- downloadable to listen offline anytime, anywhere
- 12 months' access to course content and handouts.
"story style" mobile audio learning
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
Up to 3.5
CPD special offer
- 3.5 hours
- 1-2.5 hour courses
- 15-35 GBP
- Check individual products
- for price and duration
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.