A sustainable public sector
About the conference
The International Public Sector Conference is our flagship event for finance professionals in the public sector.
The conference features leading public sector speakers at the top of their profession and brings together hundreds of public sector finance professionals from across the globe.
- financially sustainable methods of funding infrastructure - including the launch of a flagship new report on Bridging the Infrastructure Gap
- financial reporting, public financial management and the implementation of international standards
- talent and social mobility in the public sector
- the role of accountants in tackling fraud, corruption and serious organised crime
- innovating the public sector in the digital age
- the role of supreme audit institutions in delivering a sustainable public sector.
- senior decision makers from ministries of finance, national audit offices and national accounting bodies
- leaders from health, education and local government sectors
- representatives from the global development community and international bodies such as the World Bank, UN and IFAC
- senior private sector accountants who work with the public sector in audit, financing and consultancy.
Swipe to view table
There are a limited number of bedrooms being held at the Prague Marriott Hotel at a special rate for conference delegates.
To avoid disappointment, book your Prague Marriot Hotel accommodation now!
You may need a visa to visit the Czech Republic. We suggest that you visit the website of the Czech Embassy in your country to find out if this applies to you. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the necessary permission to enter the Czech Republic in order to attend the conference.
If your visa application requires a letter of invitation, please contact email@example.com with proof of your conference ticket purchase, who can then provide the documentation necessary.
Czech Chamber of Auditors