Empirical evidence suggests that for many organisations strategies often fail to achieve the desired outcome. Much of this can be attributed to the implementation of strategic initiatives.
On completion of this course you will gain an understanding of:
- the importance of continuous communication between senior management and the work force in making a strategy work
- how to create a culture of responsibility and accountability from the outset of the strategy development process
- how to ensure that there are appropriate mechanisms to capture, manage and mitigate risk
- where strategies have and might fail in the hope of preventing yours from doing so in the future
- learn at your own pace
- help meet your annual CPD requirements
- develop your own learning needs.
BPP is a leading provider of online technical CPD for accounting professionals.
Disclaimer: This course is available for ACCA members, you may need your ACCA membership number to complete your booking. This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 1 hour
- 12 months' access
- 45 GBP (exc. VAT)
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.