Unlock new opportunities with CertDA
It’s essential for today’s businesses to use data to make informed decisions, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and lower risk. Data analytics create great value and assist in solving complex business issues, playing a vital role in business success.
ACCA’s Certificate in Data Analytics demystifies analytics and empowers you with the knowledge to make data-driven decisions.
The certificate is aimed at professionals who wish to enhance their careers by developing an understanding of data capabilities and the techniques available for data analytics.
This cost-effective online certificate aims to improve commercial decisions and uses real business examples to allow practical application of the content. Learners will also understand the need to be both sceptical and ethical, while working on data analysis, encouraging them to be critical thinkers.
The CertDA will help you or your team:
- explain how to use commercial awareness to articulate business questions
- identify and manipulate relevant data and deeply analyse it by applying appropriate techniques
- explain how findings from analysis can and should be visualised and communicated, enabling relevant stakeholders to make sound business decisions
- learn and understand ethical security issues around data analytics
- be introduced to popular statistical and programming tools such as SQL, R and Python, as well as an introduction to artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- 4 hours
- ACCA members
- 60 GBP
- Non-ACCA members
- 90 GBP
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.