Ethics plays an integral role in the accounting and finance profession. Having a good understanding of ethical behaviour will help you to make difficult ethical decisions that will benefit your organisation.
This short course introduces the concept and value of ethics and considers the link between ethics and the law. You'll identify the key principles and potential threats to ethical behaviour. It will also introduce you to various decision-making frameworks and provides practical guidance for tackling complex ethical dilemmas in the workplace.
This course will enable you to:
- define ethics and the value it provides to businesses
- differentiate between ethics and the law
- outline the key ethical principles for finance professionals
- recognise common potential threats and challenges to ethical behaviour
- use decision-making frameworks to make the right choices in challenging situations
Helping accountants grow
Disclaimer: This course and outline is provided by a third-party course provider. All course bookings are subject to the terms and conditions set by the course provider. Please see individual supplier pages for full terms and conditions. ACCA takes no liability for bookings made with third-party suppliers.
- 1 hours
- 120 days' access
- Price: Free
You will be redirected to an external website for booking.