Last offered in 2018, with over 1,500 members signing up, we're pleased to announce the return of the CIA Challenge Exam, the quickest, most convenient and economical route to the CIA qualification.
ACCA members can register between 1st August to 10th Octoberand start preparing for the exam straight away.
Fees and package details
The CIA Challenge Exam bundle is $1,195 USD for IIA members and $1,545 USD for non-IIA members.
The bundle includes:
- CIA Challenge Exam application fee
- CIA Challenge Exam registration fee
- Customized electronic version of The IIA’s CIA Learning System®
- Access to the International Professional Practices Framework and Standards to help you prepare for the exam.
- Candidates must be current ACCA members in good standing (with no membership fees or CPD outstanding)
- Former ACCA members, affiliates and students are NOT eligible*
- At this time, the ACCA CIA Challenge Exam is not offered in Cuba, North Korea, Sudan, Syria and mainland China. However, interested individuals in Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR and Taiwan Region may apply.
* IMPORTANT: All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
How the exam works
- The CIA Challenge Exam is delivered via online proctoring or at a testing centre
- Comprised of 150 multiple choice questions based on the syllabi
- Based off the International Professional Practices Framework and Standards
- Expected to take three hours to complete
- Offered in English only.
Timeline and key dates
- Application and registration: 1 August to 10 October 2020
- Schedule window: 1 August to 29 November 2020
- Testing window: 1–30 November 2020
- Retake registration: 1 November 2020 to 31 January 2021
- Retake schedule window: 1 November 2020 to 27 February 2021
- Retake testing window: 1–28 February 2021.
Find out more and register
Please visit the IIA website to find out more and register
Registration is open 1st August to 10th October.
Visit the IIA website to find out more and register.
Registration is open 1st August to 30th September.