Introducting the Certificate in Digital Innovation for Finance (CertDIF). Our new certificate is aimed at accountancy, finance, business and advisory professionals who wish to develop their knowledge, skills and awareness of innovations in digital technology and its impact on the finance profession.
There are no formal educational requirements to begin the certificate.
If your team already have professional accountancy qualifications, this certificate can be a valuable source of CPD. It also provides an opportunity to top up existing competencies with specific knowledge and skills around digital technology, future disruptors and digital transformation.
Team members who don’t currently hold any professional accountancy qualifications can benefit from the opportunity to gain formal recognition of their capabilities.
The CertDIF will help your team:
- understand how digital technology is disrupting the finance profession
- increase their awareness of emerging technologies
- understand what digitalisation can mean for their roles and how to make informed decisions about adopting and using new technologies
- develop a digital mindset to take a considered view of the emerging technologies
- stay up to date in this ever-changing and fast-moving area.
The certificate is divided into 20 units, each lasting around one hour.