How do I login to myACCA?
Go to myACCA and login by entering your student registration number (with which ACCA provides you at the time of registration) as user ID and passcode.
Once you have logged into myACCA, your personal details will appear at the top of the page. Within this section you can:
- make changes to your contact and employment details;
- make secure payments for your annual subscription and exam fees using your credit or debit card;
- enter for exams, change your variant papers or request a duplicate exam docket;
- register to receive your exam results online and/or view your results;
- print exam status report and certificates.
In the event you are facing issues accessing your account:
- Clear your internet history, your cache, and cookies
- Close the ACCA website and log in page
- If you are using a VPN, disconnect this
- Make sure your device has the correct local time zone for your current location
- Attempt to access your myACCA via our website
- Do not use a bookmarked page
- Re-open your browser or try other browsers